We hope that everybody will soon be able to feel safe to return to worship because we miss you all. To help people back, we have opened the Hope House on Sunday mornings where the service would be live streamed onto the projector. We have implemented additional safety measures in the Hope House for those who are not ready to return to the main service. This allows for any to participate in the Lord’s Supper, upcoming congregation meetings, and to have fellowship outside after the service.
Please RSVP to the church secretary (email@example.com) if you would like to use Hope House during the Sunday morning service to watch the live streaming of the service.
IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SAFETY MEASURES:
1. Wear a face covering (3 years of age and up; more on this below).
2. Maintain social distancing of at least six (6) feet at all times.
3. Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer.
4. Stay home if you or anyone in your household has felt unwell, has a cough or shortness of breath, has had a temperature of 100.4 or higher in the last 24 hours, or have come in contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
5. Please refrain from hugging, shaking hands, high-fives, or other forms of physical contact with those outside your household.
6. To allow us to pray and to support contact tracing that may be appropriate, we request each member who tests positive for COVID-19 to inform the church staff as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please reach out to a member of the staff.
FACE COVERING GUIDELINES
We are asking that everyone 3 years of age and older wear a face-covering throughout their entire time in the Hope House. Those with preexisting medical conditions, children 2 years of age and under, and those who would have difficulty putting on and taking off a face covering are exempt from this requirement. If you have any questions, please reach out to a member of the staff.
We'll let you know if this current safety measure changes.